Chair Communication Committee (elect) at European Society of Intensive Care Medicine – ESICM
Division Lead at NIHR
Associate Editor at Intensive Care Medicine Journal
Address: St George’s Hospital, London
Region: London- South
Research type: Clinical
- The fluid challenge technique: standardization of fluid administration and assessment of fluid responsiveness in critically ill patients
- Kinetic analysis of haemodynamic changes after a fluid challenge: completing data collection
- Transient stop-flow arm arterial–venous equilibrium pressure measurement: determination of precision of the technique. Reporting results.
- Changes of mean systemic filling pressure in post-operative patients: looking for the minimal volume for a fluid challenge. Collecting data.
- Microcirculatory haemodynamics and mean systemic filling pressure
Keywords: Functional haemodynamics, monitoring, Cardiovascular, perioperative medicine